Call us : (531) 213-4098

Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?
No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.

Why do your prices have ranges?
The prices will range on each floor plan depending on the updates done inside the apartment. Updated units may include newer flooring, countertops, kitchen appliances, lighting, faucets, and front-loading washer/dryer.

What is the application fee and is it refundable?
Application fees are $35 per person 18 and older occupying the townhome. You may pay these online by credit card, a small fee will apply. All application fees are nonrefundable.

How do I apply?
Applications may be found under the “floor plans” tab of our property website, or you can stop in the office for a paper application during business hours.


Which utilities do I pay?

As a resident, you are responsible for all utilities. You would set up an account for electric services with OPPD (Omaha Public Power District) and the gas services will be set up with MUD (Metropolitan Utilities District). As part of your contract, you will also be charged a $60 fee for a 3 bedroom townhome or $50 for a 2 bedroom townhome for your water, sewer, and trash services. Other accounts you would be responsible for include cable, internet, home security, etc.

What is the security deposit?
Security deposits will vary depending on qualifying criteria.

When is my rent payment due?
Rent is always due on or before the first of the month.

What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
Rent is always due on the first and a $75 late fee is assessed on the 6
th of every month (even Sundays and holidays).

How can I pay my rent?
You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our property website. This allows you to use a bank account or credit card to make payments. You can also leave a personal check or cashier’s check in our office during business hours for a receipt or our drop box for after-hours payments. For Bill Pay checks, you can send those directly from your bank to our office located at 3930 N. 105th Street, Omaha, NE 68134.

What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?
Up to 2 pets, cats or dogs, are allowed. Any number of pets living in the apartment will then require a one-time, nonrefundable $300 pet fee for 1 pet and $500 pet fee for 2 pets. Monthly pet rent is $25 per dog/cat. Breed restrictions apply, please contact the office.

If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
Yes, if the lease buy-out fee has been paid. 60-day notice is required before vacating your townhome, and the lease buy-out fee is one and a half times the current rent amount.

How can I refer a friend?
If you love Country Estates and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.

If something needs to be repaired in my townhome, how do I report it?
You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service. You may also submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services. We have 24/7 on call maintenance emergency services as well.

There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can notate the account. If someone is permanently moving in, or staying longer than 15 days, and is over the age of 18 they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.

I will be moving out. What do I need to do?
We require a 60-day written notice, which you are responsible for, prior to move-out. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in 60 days prior to the lease expiring to provide your written notice.

Do you have cable/Internet services?
Yes, Cox Cable is our community cable and Internet providers.

Can I grill on property?
You are allowed to use gas grills on the property. You must store these on the back patio and not the front deck areas.

I’m locked out of my townhome/garage. What do I do?
If you are locked out during business hours, you can come to the office to be let back in your apartment or garage. If you are locked out after business hours, you would have to contact your local locksmith and pay for their services.

I’ve lost my townhome and/or mailbox keys. What do I do?
If you have lost your keys, you may have new keys made at our office during business hours for a small fee.