Skip to main content



Leasing Questions

Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?

No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one-half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.

Why do your prices have ranges?

Our apartment homes are priced individually based on the amenities and features.

What is the application fee and is it refundable?

The application fees are $35 per adult, and there is a $100 non-refundable admin fee.

How do I apply?

The application can be found under the "Apply Now" link beneath "Floor Plans" in the menu bar.

Which utilities do I pay?

Gas and electricity need to be in your own name. The community pays for the following services and bills back monthly on the resident ledger:

  • Water & Sewer: Sahler I-$60, Sahler II & III-$65, Spraugue I, II, III-$80
  • Trash: $27/Month
  • Pest Control: $5/month
  • What is the security deposit?

    The security deposit will vary depending on qualifying criteria. The standard security deposit is $500. If any additional security deposit is required beyond $500, it is due within 72 hours of application approval.

    When is my rent payment due? What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?

    Rent is always due on the 1st of the month, and a $75 late fee is assessed on the 6th of every month (including Sundays and holidays).

    How can I pay my rent?

    You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our website. This allows you to use a bank account (no fee) or credit card (with fee) to make payments.

    What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?

    At Country Estates, we allow up to two pets. There is a non-refundable pet fee and monthly pet rent. Please visit our pet policy page for more information.

    Resident Questions

    If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?

    Yes, if the lease buy-out fee has been paid. A 60-day notice is required before vacating your apartment, and the lease buy-out fee is one and a half times the rent amount. Please make sure that you reference your signed lease agreement and confirm policies with your Property Manager as there could be unique circumstances.

    If I am part of the military and receive deployment or reassignment orders, can I break the lease?

    Yes, service members can break their lease without penalty in certain circumstances through the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). Please contact the property manager as soon as possible in this situation. You will need to provide written notice and a copy of your military orders.

    How can I refer a friend?

    If you love our apartments and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.

    If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?

    You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service. You may also submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services.

    There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?

    Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently moving in, or staying longer than 14 days, they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.

    I will be moving out. What do I need to do?

    We require a 60-day written notice, which you are responsible for, prior to move-out. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in 60 days prior to the lease expiring to provide your written notice.

    Do you have cable/Internet services?

    Yes, COX Communication is our community cable and Internet provider. It is not included in the rent price, you are responsible to set up or discontinue services.

    Can I grill on the property?

    You are allowed to use small gas grills on the property, as long as it is at least 10 feet away from any building. No charcoal grills are allowed.

    I am locked out of my apartment/garage and/or have lost my apartment/mailbox keys. What do I do?

    If you are locked out during business hours, you can come to the office to be let back in your apartment or garage. If it is after business hours you will have to call a locksmith